When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more...
- To enable the right-click on Apple Magic Mouse, go to System Preferences > click on “Mouse” > enable “secondary click” and set it to right-click.
- If the right click is not working when set as a secondary click, try disabling and re-enabling the “secondary click” option in System Preferences and restarting the system.
- If the problem persists, make sure your macOS is up to date and try re-pairing the mouse.
- To fix issues with the Apple magic mouse not connecting automatically, make sure your macOS is up to date, ensure Bluetooth is activated, and try restarting the mouse.
- If the problem continues, try disabling the Bluetooth of other devices, resetting your Mac’s Bluetooth module, or hardwiring the mouse using the lightning cable.
- If the Apple magic mouse doesn’t show a green light when connected, it could be an issue with hardware/Bluetooth or batteries. Try shutting off the PC, holding down certain buttons for 10 seconds, and resetting the Bluetooth connection.